I’ve been meaning to do this for a few weeks and only just properly got around to it (embarrassed). I want to thank http://www.katepolicani.com for this award.
Reader Appreciation Award rules:
1) Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2) Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4) Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5) Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
The Questions for the Reader Appreciation Award:
I don’t know that I have one anymore. I am more a fan of colour than I was some years ago though.
2) What is your favorite animal?
Dogs, especially the cute, cuddly kind.
Water I think.
4) Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter, because it makes me write synopses everyday and you know how I ‘love’ those.
5) Favorite pattern?
Pattern? Well, if we’re talking life, one where I get absolutely everything I want done . . . every day.
Giving, especially to my little sister and mum :).
7) Favorite number?
Ask my computer, he’s probably better at this . . .
8) Favorite day of the week?
Friday. It’s the one day where I generally don’t have to leave home unless I decide to. Off-days = bliss.
Don’t have one, but if I did it’d probably be something cryptic like a ‘black rose’.
10) What is your passion?
I’m passionate about my family, my writing and the continuous desire to be happy overall.
I cannot tell you how much I truly appreciate all my readers and I gain so much from visiting their pages as well, here are a few of the many pages I enjoy:
Thank you all :)!